A free Service - What it means
(Note: This site has to do with bullying at school, not workplace bullying, although it is accepted that workplace bullying is very often the result of bullying at school)
- If victims or their parents ask for e-mail advice re a particular case of bullying, I send the advice, as much as is desired, and as much as I can, without any charge.
- If the victims or parents want an interview at a place suitable to us both, I meet them, free of charge. If I must travel a long distance to the meeting, if I travel by bus or train there is no charge. If I must use a car, I would appreciate petrol expenses.
- If parents' groups or other groups ask me to talk to them, I do so free of charge. If I travel a long distance, I would appreciate travel expenses.
- If a school invites me to talk to staff or students (when I am able) I will do so free of charge. (See No 3 re expenses). This might be a demo on the Box and Interview method or a general talk on bullying .
- I also accompany parents to meetings with Principal or Board of Management where desired and acceptable. This is also a free service.
Why a free service?
- I want no child, poor or rich, to be left behind
- I am not into this work for profit
- I want bullying in schools to stop